Access to Powerful MR and AR Models
The next generation of extended reality (XR) experience is dependent on developers and designers having access to the right platforms and tools.
The community of XR creators need to be able to access, build, and share the 3D models to populate our XR future. Which is why solutions like the Arvizio Immerse 3D are often seen as so beneficial.
Arvizio Immerse 3D offers creatives a suite of augmented and mixed reality tools to help with the optimisation and sharing of complex 3D models. This technology enables the introduction of 3D models on a variety of mobile devices and headsets.
What’s more, with the platform, designers can also include a host of project data points, documents, and images within their augmented or mixed reality experience.
Arvizio Immerse 3D allows teams unlock AR and MR experiences in collaborative environments without developing custom application software from scratch. Let’s take a closer look.
Arvizio Immerse 3D Review: Features
Created for a future where immersive XR experiences will likely define much of what we do in work and life, Arvizio Immerse 3D paves the way to digital transformation. With this system, users can share and interact with AR and MR 3D models using collaborative platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
You can transform your virtual meetings by conducting and planning review sessions of BIM, CAD, and other 3D model formats, and use AR digital twins in a synced experience with mobile devices or headsets. Creative designers can quickly and intelligently bring their 3D creations to life in the environments where they commonly interact with colleagues.
- Support for multiple mobile devices and headsets
- 3D model syncing for collaborative sessions
- Integrations with Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Support for CAD, BIM and other popular 3D models
- AR digital twin creation
- Multi-user access
- Hybrid rendering for mesh models and point clouds
- Real-time session and sharing solutions
- Project documents, IoT data, and image sharing
- Multi-party synced 3D experiences
- Local and remote model markup
- Measurement and alignment tools
- Multi-user collaboration with avatars and audio bridging
As companies in the energy, AEC, industrial design, and manufacturing sectors continue to work more extensively with AR and MR technology on digital twin experiences, Arvizio’s Immerse 3D solution is sure to explore.
The solution offers end-users access to an industry-leading hybrid rendering experience, with 3D model optimisation features which allow users to conduct 3D multi-user reviews, on-site model alignment planning, and interactive web meetings with shared 3D models in AR.
Arvizio Immerse 3D Review: Benefits
With support for Apple iPhone and iPad devices, Android smartphones and tablets, Magic Leap, and the Microsoft HoloLens headset, Arvizio Immerse is wonderfully flexible.
The solution allows users to bring all kinds of content into AR and MR experiences, enabling better collaboration between teams and quicker innovation in a host of environments.
In today’s world, where more professionals will be working remotely with staff distributed around the globe, solutions like Arvizio Immerse have the power to transform product development forever.
With Arvizio’s Immerse 3D system, users can easily share and interact with 3D models in the environments they already use to connect with colleagues, like Zoom and Teams. Some of the most significant benefits of Arivizio Immerse 3D include:
- 3D model syncing: Using Immerse 3D, users can select models on the Arvizio Director platform, and share 3D models in collaborative environments like Zoom and Microsoft Teams. During the collaborative sessions, participants can review and annotate models in the AR space, and information will automatically sync for all users. At the end of the meeting, you can also have 3D models automatically erase themselves for privacy purposes.
- Convenient collaboration: As teams continue to work in a more distributed and hybrid environment, the ability to interact seamlessly over tools like Zoom and Microsoft Teams with AR and MR content is incredible. You can bring multiple stakeholders together in an interactive environment, and anyone can get involved thanks to the system’s highly flexible integration with a range of Android, Apple, and MR devices.
- Versatility: Within Arvizio Immerse 3D, designers and creative professionals will have access to all the tools they need for the optimisation of complex 3D models. You can access hybrid rendering features for mesh models and point clouds, and upload content in a range of formats, including LiDAR, BIM, and CAD. There’s also the option to integrate project documents, IoT data, and images for greater context.
- Accuracy: In any environment, accurate models are often the key to better outcomes. The Arvizio Immerse 3D space provides users with the ability to share and interact with 3D models in AR using measurement and alignment tools to ensure everything adds up perfectly. No matter where teams are interacting, or which devices they’re using, they’ll get the same amazing experience.
Who Needs Arvizio Immerse 3D?
Arvizio Immerse 3D is a powerful solution for the modern workplace, where design and creativity need to happen at a rapid pace. With the ability to interact with and manipulate 3D models in AR across channels like Microsoft Teams and Zoom, engineers, project teams, and a host of other staff members can work more intuitively together.
Arvizio Immerse 3D is an excellent example of how the AR and MR environment can help to align employees on a deeper level over product creation strategies, even when they’re working remotely.
Arvizio Immerse 3D Review: Verdict
Powerful, adaptable, and easy to use, Arvizio Immerse 3D is rapidly bringing teams from the industrial design, manufacturing, engineering, and energy environments into the new age of digital transformation. Any company planning on using augmented or mixed reality to update their product creation cycles can definitely benefit from this technology.
With the ability to experiment with and explore 3D product models like never before, companies will be able to complete tasks faster and discover new possibilities for design optimisation. This is a fantastic step in the right direction for the future of industrial design.