Perfect Corp., a provider of beauty tech solutions, has today announced that it has launched a new standalone video editing app – ‘YouCam Video’ at the 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Built on the company’s AI powered augmented reality (AR) makeover tech from its YouCam Makeup app, YouCam Video lets users edit portrait-style footage with makeup, reshape facial features on selfie videos, and add video effects.
Perfect Corp’s YouCam Makeup app offers accurate makeup for selfies, and now its YouCam Video app offers the same experience for videos. Augmented reality makeup powered by the company’s patented AgileFace tracking technology takes into consideration each user’s individual facial features to deliver accurate, inclusive, and natural-looking virtual makeovers for users. All edits are also applied in real-time, according to Perfect Corp.
YouCam Video’s key features:
- Hundreds of instant makeup styles for users to try out, including lipstick, eyeshadow, eyebrows, eyelashes, eyeliner and blush;
- Reshape and retouch tools for selfie videos including face slimming, as well as eye, nose and lip fine-tuning and skin smoothing;
- True-to-life hair colors in a range of styles for users to experiment with;
- Selection of video augmented reality effects;
- Quick and easy social media sharing to Snapchat, TikTok, and more.
The app also has a premium version available, that grants users access to exclusive makeup and look collections, full range of beautifying tools, watermark removal, and unlimited editing length for videos.
“We are beyond excited to launch Perfect Corp.’s brand new YouCam Video app and expand our YouCam portfolio at CES 2021. We hope to encourage users around the world to express their individuality through captivating digital video content,” said Perfect Corp. CEO and founder, Alice Chang. “This new app taps into the surging demand for video across social media and takes selfie video editing to the next level by providing robust editing and beautifying tools for that perfect video.”
Foto: Video credit: Perfect Corp. / YouTube