In these unprecedented times of Covid-19, everyone is now working virtually even the classrooms are now switched to the virtual rooms with the attendee. Even the official meeting and events are converted into webinars & virtual events.
Recently Finland invited the whole country to the virtual concert.
IMO tech was there in place from decades the only realization is happening in the year 2020 as people are not available physically and social distancing is the normal norm now.
The same happens on the industrial side too. We have made a system so tightly coupled that even an introduction to tech in the place is a bit tricky and complex.
But then we need to bail out the solution as we need to learn a lesson from this present situation and need to prepare us for the future. Before I start dictating the pros and cons of the technology solution I would like to mention that I am a tech lover plus also love to see the impact on society as a major.
I believed that what tech can do in a normal place is phenomenal and is powerful enough to replace the primitive monotonous system of learning. Saying this do you know each fiscal year almost $5000 ~ $10,000 is spent by industry on each individual and this is just in case of the wielding scenario. Source link attached
Now consider this amount of money spent on training and “x” number of individual it is huge and also this requires a lot of manual human intervention during this learning process.
@avidialabs we bring an innovative and technological solution to solve this problem. Our industrial solution is designed in order to cut the cost of this expensive learning methodology.
Check out how it works:
Now virtual training is helpful in the number of ways:
- The key feature or the bullet requirement for which every industry looking to operate is there worker “safety”.
- Reduce the operational error as you are performing the design or simulation in the virtual environment which gives you the freedom to & fro.
- “Timing & Cost” is yet another considerable factor during this training module. Considering the amount of time invested by the industry right now, these virtual training are very low. Also, timing is directly proportional to the cost.
- Increase the retention and that increase the competency skill of the labor.
AR/VR/XR are the immersive technology and has done considerable effect on the perception of the problem-solving. Each tech in their own personal space has relatively solved the problem with manual training methodology.
Considering the potential which can be achieved using these technologies they provide.
- Great visualization: You can analyze the problem in 3D by taking a closer look at the details.
- Immersive Environment: Real-time scenario. (like in our example of 5G & 6G welding scenario ..check youtube link above).
- Interaction: Learning is always the two-way process …. interactable system engage the end-user to participate in the process.
Right now many XR/VR devices are available in the market but the winner out of these are HTC & Oculus (this is my opinion might not right with sales number).
Our solution is ready and deployed on the HTC vice & Oculus Rift. We are in also process of making more simulation related to human anatomy like this:
Our main objective is to “Makes Learning Immersive”.